Anger Management Saturday Seminars are held in NW Oklahoma City near NW 63td & N May Avenue. Phone Linda at 405-628-7619 to sign up.
Please call or text to confirm dates of upcoming seminars & register.
Seminars are great for:
- People who cannot attend classes M-F due to work or child care conflicts
- People who live outside of the Oklahoma City metro – Save drive time & transportation expense
- People who are facing court deadlines and need to complete required hours quickly
The seminar covers basic tools of anger management. Content of each seminar varies. Some of the topics presented may include:
- Identifying Anger Triggers & Cues
- Understandimg Your Anger Process
- Developing a Game Plan
- And more…
The class is interactive using:
- Dialogue and Discussion
- Self Inventories
- Experiential self-help strategies for stress reduction
- Interactive Journaling
- Shared Experience, Strength & Hope
In addition, each student is provided with a book for further study and self-development.
Who May Attend:
- Adults over age 18, both men and women
- You may be court ordered, employer referred, or you can refer yourself
- Graduate of The University of Oklahoma (Master’s) & UCO (Bachelor’s)
- Certified Prepare-Enrich Facilitator for Couples
- Certified Anger Management Professional
- Certified Breakthrough Parenting Instructor
- Certified Coach
- 32+ years experience helping people change
Seating Is Limited – Enroll Now
Note to court ordered clients: Please check with the referring court or probation officer to make sure that a Sunday Seminar meets their requirements. Two seminars equal 8, 1-hour classes.
- Linda Chapman
- 6051 N Brookline Avenue, Suite 103
- Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- (405) 628-7619 (Call or text)
- Limited Seating – Advance Registration Required
Your investment: 179.00 per 4-hour seminar
Certificate of Completion awarded upon completion of 8 total hours.