Anger management classes can help you turn over a new leaf
- Anger Management n Oklahoma City, Tulsa – or Anywhere – See what’s new in 202
- Individualized LIVE Coaching by Phone
- Court, Probation, Employer & DHS Accepted Anger Programs
- Self Referrals Welcome
- FREE Enrollment Confirmation
- FREE Progresas Reports Upon Request
- Certificate of Completion Available
Are you dealing with an anger issue? Constantly stressed out? I offer both stress and anger management classes and individual anger management coaching services from the privacy and comfort of your home in Oklahoma City or across the country.
I began offering services individually by phone when the pandemic hit in March, 2020. I wasn’t sure how it was going to work out at first. As time went on I was surprised to discover how convenient and effec tive phone sessions could be. Feedback from my participants has been great. They appreciate the individual attention and not having to travel to an office. I would love to support you in the same way I have helped so many others.
Acquiring new information and skills opens up more choices and options when responding to the things that push our buttons. As we gain awareness and practice more positive responses over time a new way of life can take hold.
Anger Management Classes: The AngerCare Certificate of Completion has been accepted by employers, DHS, probation and parole officers and courts throughout Oklahoma and across the country.
What you get:
- Personalized Attention and a Customized Program of Support – Non-judgmental
- Individual Anger Management Coaching Classes with Linda Chapman (By phone from anywhere!) – Expert guidance
- Anger Management Online Assessment (Basic)
- Stress Management Inventory
- Interactive journals to support your goals for change
- Enrollment Confirmation
- Free Progress Updates (Upon request)
- Certificate of Completion
Questions? Let’s text or talk.
- Oklahoma City: (405) 6287619 (Text/Call)
- Tulsa: (918) 617-6150 (No text)
I look forward to hearing from you…
I practice a policy of non-discrimination when it comes to race, religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation.