Anger Management Classes, Coaching and Anger Assessments
By: Linda Chapman
Has the court ordered you to get an Anger Management Assessment? Now available.
I really enjoy supporting people as they discover their own strength and resiliency. Acquiring new information and skills opens up more choices and options when responding to the things that push our buttons. As we gain awareness and practice more positive responses over time a new way of life can take hold.
It is possible to be set free from old patterns which keep you stuck and find greater satisfaction in life.
- Acquire stress management skills
- Become more empathic and aware of the feelings and needs of others
- Change your behavior before it destroys important relationships
- Communicate your needs and wishes more effectively
- Defuse anger faster
- Gain better judgment and control of your impulses
- Improve relationships with people on the job, at school, and at home
- Learn how to be more positive and get the things you really want without resorting to anger
- Discover the benefits of forgiveness
- Learn to identify stress before it turns into anger
- Stop playing the “blame game” and experience self-empowerment and better self-esteem
- Discover how to respond to someone else’s anger
Facing a court deadline? Need your certificate even faster? I may be able to help you earn all 8 hours in one to two days in an individual Anger Management Intensive. Call 405-628-7619 for more info.