Certified Anger Management Provider
By: Linda Chapman
I really enjoy supporting people as they discover their own strength and resiliency. Acquiring new information and skills opens up more choices and options when responding to the things that push our buttons. As we gain awareness and practice more positive responses over time a new way of life can take hold.
It is possible to be set free from old patterns which keep you stuck and find greater satisfaction in life.
To enroll for your first class session online, purchase your “ticket” (399.00) which covers enrollment, class materials , and ten class sessions. A certificate of completion is awarded after participation in 10 weekly sessions. Click here to get started.
Benefits of participating in an anger management program:
- Acquire stress management skills
- Become more empathic and aware of the feelings and needs of others
- Change your behavior before it destroys important relationships
- Communicate your needs and wishes more effectively
- Defuse anger faster
- Gain better judgment and control of your impulses
- Improve relationships with people on the job, at school, and at home
- Learn how to be more positive and get the things you really want without resorting to anger
- Learn the benefits of forgiveness
- Learn to identify stress before it turns into anger
- Stop playing the “blame game” and experience self-empowerment and better self-esteem
- Discover how to respond to someone else’s anger
Anger management certificates are available for 10 sessions/hours and custom length programs. Our anger management certificates are accepted by courts in Oklahoma and across the country. Contact me today at 405-628-7619 or through the website to get started.