By: Linda Chapman
Individual Anger Management Coaching
In addition to anger management classes in a small group setting, I offer individual anger management coaching services in Oklahoma City. Conducted on a private, 1:1 basis, these sessions are popular with executives and professionals but are available to everyone.
Anger Management Classes in Oklahoma City – Start Anytime
Economical small group anger management classes are available on Saturdays from 11-12 noon or Tuesday evenings, 6:00-7:00 p.m. You can start anytime, but seating is limited and you must enroll in advance either by phone (405-628-7619) or via Eventbrite (see class info page).
To enroll for your first class session online, purchase your “ticket” (130.00) which covers enrollment, your workbook , and the cost of your first weekly class. The cost of ongoing weekly group classes is 35.00 each. A certificate of completion is awarded after participation in 10 weekly sessions. Click here to get started.
Benefits of participating in an anger management program:
- Acquire stress management skills
- Become more empathic and aware of the feelings and needs of others
- Change your behavior before it destroys important relationships
- Communicate your needs and wishes more effectively
- Defuse anger faster
- Gain better judgment and control of your impulses
- Improve relationships with people on the job, at school, and at home
- Learn how to be more positive and get the things you really want without resorting to anger
- Learn the benefits of forgiveness
- Learn to identify stress before it turns into anger
- Stop playing the “blame game” and experience self-empowerment and better self-esteem
Earn an anger management certificate
Anger management certificates are available for 10 sessions/hours and custom length programs. Anger management certificates are accepted by courts in Oklahoma and across the country.
Contact me today at 405-628-7619 or through the website to get started.